中科院亚游登陆2020前沿实验室招聘启事 Young Investigator (research group leader) Positions for 2020 X-Lab
青年研究员（Young Investigator, YI, 课题组负责人）
1. 原位电子结构研究，包括但不限于原位X射线谱学、自旋电子学 、强关联电子系统 、表面催化反应机理、储能材料反应机理等；
请有意应聘者投递申请书至：X-Lab@mail.sim.ac.cn，主题为“申请2020前沿实验室职位：青年研究员”。申请书以单份PDF文件形式汇编，应包含完整的个人履历（CV）、描述研究兴趣和目标的求职信（research statement, 2 pages limit）、出版物的完整清单（publication list）、3-5篇代表性科学论文的副本以及三位推荐人的姓名和联系方式（预期将提供推荐信）。
Young Investigator (research group leader) Positions for 2020 X-Lab
Shanghai Institute of microsystem and information technology (SIMIT)
Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Open positions
Young Investigators (YIs, research group leaders)
2. Introduction of recruitment platform
2020 X-lab is an innovative international research platform initiated by Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Chinese Academy of Sciences, focusing on fundamental scientific research. The platform is dedicated to promoting the frontier basic research of the Institute and providing independent and robust resources and an outstanding intellectual environment for young investigators.
Focusing on innovation and the future development, the laboratory’s mission is to cultivate young researchers and fertilize innovative technologies. With the spirit of fair, independent and innovation, we welcome and encourage outstanding young researchers with professional knowledge and great aspirations to join us.
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with your talents (annual salary of 400,000 RMB Yuan, negotiable for candidates with special talents). The laboratory will provide ample development space. Futhermore, corresponding scientific research teams consisting of young researchers in relevant scientific research fields, would be provided by the institute in order to help YIs form research groups.
For each research group, 3-5 million RMB Yuan of start-up funds and continuous and stable research funding support would be provided annually. The laboratory encourages its investigators to exploit their imagination and creativity in the process of scientific research and gives them full freedom to conduct scientific research. The laboratory has state-of-art resources and an outstanding environment for scientific cooperation and exchanges with institutes of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and other universities. Thus, the 2020 X-Lab is an ideal place for YIs to realize their ideas and start their careers.
The main research areas of 2020 X-lab include:
1) In-situ electronic structure research, including but not limited to in-situ X-ray spectroscopy, spin electronics, strongly correlated electronic systems, surface catalytic reaction mechanism, energy storage material reaction mechanism, etc；
2) Quantum materials and devices, including but not limited to topological materials, superconducting materials, low-dimensional materials and devices, etc；
3) Bio-information cross technology, including but not limited to integrated biosemiconductor, synthetic bioelectronics, organoid chips, human-computer interaction and brain-computer fusion, DNA sequencing, storage and computing, etc；
4) Other transformative technologies, including high-risk and high-yield original frontier basic technologies, communication technologies, computing, design, simulation and other soft science technologies that we may urgently need in the future.
3. Recruitment Requirements
2020 X-lab sincerely invites outstanding young researchers in the above research fields to apply for young investigator positions:
Successful applicants should hold doctorates in relevant fields, and have high-quality of achievements (e.g. publications), excellent scientific literacy and outstanding scientific vision in the above fields. In addition to professional capabilities, we also value applicants' strong interest and research spirit in their professional fields, as well as good teamwork ability. This call for applications is particularly targeted at young scientific researchers. Thus, in principle, applicants should not exceed 31 years of age (except for those who are extraordinarily outstanding, this limit can be extended to 34).
Interested applicants should submit an application package to: X-Lab@mail.sim.ac.cn, with the theme "Applying for the 2020 X-lab Position: Young Researcher". The application package should be compiled in a single PDF file, which should include a complete curriculum vitae (CV), a research statement describing research interests and goals (2 pages limit), a complete publication list, a copy of 3-5 representative scientific papers as well as the names and contact information of three referees (recommendations are expected).
Shanghai Institute of microsystem and information technology Chinese Academy of Sciences (SIMIT)
March 20, 2020